This month we’re looking back to see the core decisions and commitments that shaped New Denver from the beginning. And we’re looking forward to dream about where we’re headed. Join us for this series leading up to the celebration of our ten-year anniversary on October 6.
Title of Series: NDC Turns Ten, Part 3 – New Lives | click here for a printable version of the questions.
Key Passage(s): Ephesians 2:1-9; James 2:14-17
Other Resources: Click here for a PDF of NDC’s Core Values
- Share about what motivated you to first come to church. What continues to draw you to come on Sundays and participate in things like this D-group?
- Share how you’ve experienced the tension between belief and actions in your life or in the life of others. Which are you more prone to focus on – beliefs or actions?
- Where do you feel the tension of beliefs and actions currently in your life? Are there things you say you believe but aren’t fully living out or are there things you have a hard time believing? Explain.
- Read together through the NDC core values, and ask yourself the questions for each value. Which value is most challenging for you personally? Explain.
- How can this group help one another live out these values?
- Consider choosing one value that you want to focus on and write the question for that value somewhere that you’ll see it each day.
- Share with at least one other person where you feel challenged to grow in belief or action.