The first letter we have written to the earliest followers of Jesus has a surprising message for us. This week we find that Paul was not only concerned with personal responsibility, but also responsibility to others.
Discussion Questions for Gift & Worth (Galatians) Part 11 | November 11, 2018 | Click here for printable version.
Key Bible Passage: Galatians 6:1-10
- When you think about your own faith journey, has it been more of an individual or communal pursuit? Explain.
- Take a minute to reflect on people who have been influential in your own faith journey. Now share about how the one or two most influential people have impacted you.
- Think back on your life and consider, have you ever had a friend or family member who was making unwise or destructive life decisions? Did you approach them or confront them about this behaviour? Explain.
- Do you have friends in your life who will be honest with you, even if it’s difficult? If so, share about what this looks like in your life.
- What are some ways you can move towards a more communal pursuit of faith while holding on to personal responsibility?
Who is someone I can go to and invite honest feedback about my life or share a burden that I’m carrying? Or, is there someone I know and love who is struggling with an exceptional burden or destructive behaviour that I need to talk to?