Women’s Beach Day
Who’s already dreaming of summertime sunshine?!
We invite you to join us for a beach day at Bear Creek Lake! Whether your ideal beach day is something active like kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding, or simply relaxing in the sand soaking up some sun, we got you covered. The goal here is just to be with other women from NDC doing something fun – whatever that may be!
Please register for this event so that we can more easily plan carpooling and reserve rental equipment.
- Reading The Bible in 2023 – Part 3: Poetry & Wisdom Literature (Norton Herbst) June 4, 2023
- The Spirit of Freedom (Joey Dodson) May 28, 2023
- Mine! – Part 5 (Norton Herbst) May 21, 2023
- Mine! – Part 4 (Norton Herbst) May 14, 2023
- Mine! – Part 3 (Norton Herbst) May 7, 2023
- Mine! – Part 2 (Emily Schulz) April 30, 2023
- Mine! – Part 1 (Norton Herbst) April 23, 2023
- Reading the Bible in 2023 – Part 2: Historical Books (Norton Herbst) April 16, 2023
- Easter (Norton Herbst) April 10, 2023
- The Kindness of Lent – Part 6 (Norton Herbst) April 2, 2023
Messages by Speaker or Series
Advent Advent 2018 Advent 2019 Advent 2022 Against The Grain Altær Angry Psalms Becoming You Beyond the Game of Life Blessed Bound for Lent Common Practices Community Daniel De Leon Dan Snyder Easter Emily Schulz Eros Esther Exiles Faith FAQ FAQ The Series Generation to Generation Getting Unstuck Gift & Worth Giving Up | Taking Up God's Hand in Our Hardship Holy Week In The Garden James Jason Malec Jonah Kay Morrison Last Words Leaving Egypt Lent Lent 2017 Lent 2018 Lent 2019 Lent 2020 Lent 2021 Lent 2022 Lent 2023 Lent In The Ordinary Lost and Found Love Languages Make Peace Matt Shinn Mediated Faith Mine Mine! Moms group Money Crazy MOPS NDC Turns 10 Norton Herbst Open People of the Book podcast Practice Makes Present Prayer Proverbs Proverbs 2021 Psalms of Asaph Real Issues | Real Voices Reforesting Faith Remember Who You Are Resist Ruth Sacred Soma Scott Harrison Seven Letters to New Denver Church Songs for the Ascent Sons & Daughters of God Standalone Stephen Redden Summer in the Psalms Sunday school Teach Us To Pray Text The Apostles' Creed The Gospel of Ruth The Kindness of Lent The Season of Lent The Story of David The Weary World Rejoices Time of Your Life Trees Truth and Power Uncontained Vision We Believe When People Collide Wisdom Wisdom for Life With You Are Not Your Own You Lost Me at Leviticus Youth group