Register for the Men’s Retreat 2023
Click here to register for the Men’s Retreat Oct 20-22. Early bird pricing ends September 1!
Join us for our annual NDC Men’s Retreat at Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park. Our speaker this year is J.R. Briggs, a leadership consultant and coach, and a friend of NDC (J.R. spoke at our men’s retreat two years ago).
Reset and relationships. We all need a reset from time to time. A weekend away from work, family, distractions, and busyness. Our men’s retreat is designed to be restful and rejuvenating. It’s also the best way to connect relationally with other guys at NDC.
When and where?
The retreat will take place from 6pm-ish on Friday 10/20 until 11am-ish on Sunday 10/22 at Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park, CO (about 90 minutes drive from Denver). Meals, lodging, and lol’s are included in the registration cost.
We’ve been going to Snow Mountain Ranch for over 10 years now because it’s the perfect place to get away with lots of great recreation options. The total cost for meals and lodging at Snow Mountain Ranch is about $300 per person for the weekend. NDC subsidizes a good portion of that because we think this retreat is so valuable and we don’t want cost to be a barrier for anyone to attend. So, your cost is:
- Regular registration = $160
- Early Bird registration (20% discount before Sept 1) = $128
(Note: scholarships are available if you cannot afford the registration amount; email us at [email protected] and we’ll help you out.)
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 2b (Supplemental Podcast) September 27, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 2 (Norton Herbst) September 24, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 1b: The A-Word (Supplemental Podcast) September 20, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 1 (Norton Herbst) September 17, 2023
- Confessions of a Charismatic – Part 1 (Emily Schulz) September 10, 2023
- Reading the Bible in 2023 – Part 5: Exile & the Intertestamental Period (Norton Herbst) September 3, 2023
- The Time of Your Life (Stephen Redden) August 27, 2023
- Ekklesia (Norton Herbst) August 20, 2023
- Like A Good Neighbor (Scott Harrison) August 14, 2023
- The Prophets – Part 5 (Michelle Cazas) August 6, 2023
Messages by Speaker or Series
Advent Advent 2018 Advent 2019 Advent 2022 Against The Grain Altær Angry Psalms Becoming You Beyond the Game of Life Blessed Bound for Lent Common Practices Community Daniel De Leon Dan Snyder Easter Emily Schulz Eros Exiles Faith FAQ FAQ The Series Generation to Generation Getting Unstuck Gift & Worth Giving Up | Taking Up Holy Week In The Garden James Jason Malec Jonah Katie Fowler Kay Morrison Last Words Leaving Egypt Lent Lent 2017 Lent 2018 Lent 2019 Lent 2020 Lent 2021 Lent 2022 Lent 2023 Lent In The Ordinary Lost and Found Love Languages Matt Shinn Mediated Faith Mine! Moms group Money Crazy MOPS NDC Turns 10 Norton Herbst Open Palm Sunday People of the Book podcast Practice Makes Present Prayer Prophets Proverbs Proverbs 2021 Psalms of Asaph Reading The Bible 2023 Real Issues | Real Voices Reforesting Faith Remember Who You Are Resist Ruth Sacred Soma Scott Harrison Seven Letters to New Denver Church Songs for the Ascent Sons & Daughters of God Standalone Stephen Redden Summer in the Psalms Sunday school Teach Us To Pray Text The Apostles' Creed The Gospel of Ruth The Kindness of Lent The Season of Lent The Story of David The Weary World Rejoices Time of Your Life Trees Truth and Power Uncontained Vision We Believe When People Collide Wisdom Wisdom for Life With You Are Not Your Own You Lost Me at Leviticus Youth group