Christmas Eve Candlelight Services
Join us for family-friendly candlelight services at 3:30 & 5pm at New Denver Church on Dec 24. Masks are welcome but not required. Consider arriving at least 15 minutes early to secure group seating.
*Note that NDC won’t hold Sunday morning services on 12/24
We offer NDC Kids for children 3 and under at the 3:30pm Christmas Eve candlelight service time only. Children 3+ are invited to our family-friendly services.
Register your children in advance to secure a spot. If you notice there are no longer spots available, use our waitlist option and we will notify you in the event of a cancellation, or simply bring your little ones to service. We aim to keep the service short and family-friendly for this reason.
If you come to the 5pm service time, all children are invited to service – NDC Kids environments are not available at 5pm.
Click here to reference our health guidelines.
We’re excited to see you!
- Advent 2023 – Part 1: A Child Is Coming (Norton Herbst) December 3, 2023
- Ordination of Luke Howard November 26, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 8 (Norton Herbst) November 19, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 7 (Norton Herbst) November 12, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 6 (Norton Herbst) November 5, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 5 (Norton Herbst) October 29, 2023
- Confessions of a Charismatic – Part 2 (Emily Schulz) October 22, 2023
- Reading the Bible in 2023 – Part 6: The New Testament (Joey Dodson) October 15, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 4 (Norton Herbst) October 8, 2023
- Deeply Satisfied – Part 3 (Norton Herbst) October 1, 2023
Messages by Speaker or Series
Advent Advent 2018 Advent 2019 Advent 2022 Against The Grain Altær Angry Psalms Becoming You Blessed Bound for Lent Coffee Common Practices Community Daniel De Leon Dan Snyder Deeply Satisfied Easter Emily Schulz Eros Exiles Faith FAQ FAQ The Series Generation to Generation Getting Unstuck Gift & Worth Giving Up | Taking Up Holy Week In The Garden James Jason Malec Jonah Katie Fowler Kay Morrison Last Words Leaving Egypt Lent Lent 2017 Lent 2018 Lent 2019 Lent 2020 Lent 2021 Lent 2022 Lent 2023 Lent In The Ordinary Lost and Found Love Languages Matt Shinn Mediated Faith Mine! Moms group Money Crazy MOPS NDC Turns 10 Norton Herbst Open Palm Sunday People of the Book podcast Practice Makes Present Prayer Prophets Proverbs Proverbs 2021 Psalms of Asaph Reading The Bible 2023 Real Issues | Real Voices Reforesting Faith Remember Who You Are Resist Ruth Sacred Soma Scott Harrison Seven Letters to New Denver Church Songs for the Ascent Sons & Daughters of God Standalone Stephen Redden Summer in the Psalms Sunday school Teach Us To Pray Text The Apostles' Creed The Gospel of Ruth The Kindness of Lent The Season of Lent The Story of David The Weary World Rejoices Time of Your Life Trees Truth and Power Uncontained Vision We Believe When People Collide Wisdom Wisdom for Life You Are Not Your Own You Lost Me at Leviticus Youth group