In the final week of our series, Generation to Generation, Pastor Stephen Redden interviews four people from the four largest generations on their experience in life and with faith.
Discussion Questions for Generation to Generation Pt7 | February 16, 2020 | Click here for a printable version of the discussion questions.
Key Passages: Psalm 145:3-4
- What has been something impactful that you’ve learned through this series?
- What are some generalizations you or peers in your generation/stage have made about older or younger generations? Have those perspectives changed at all during this series or has your approach changed?
- What are some frustrating or unfair characterizations that get made about people in your generation or in your stage of life? How do you respond to those?
- How do you think your peers view the church and Christianity (positively or negatively)? How do you experience that personally?
- As emerging generations disconnect from the institutional church, are there opportunities to connect with them in other ways?
- How would you encourage people to pursue relationships with other generations here at NDC? Are there ways you think we could make that easier?
- What is one practical step you plan on taking in regards to inter-generational relationships based on this series?