This week, in the fifth installment of our current series, pastor Norton Herbst encourages us to start connecting with, listening to, and learning from each other.
Discussion Questions for Generation to Generation Pt5 | February 2, 2020 | Click here for a printable version of the discussion questions.
Key Passages: Deuteronomy 32:7; Job 12:12; 2 Timothy 1:15; 1 Timothy 4:12; Mark 10:13-16
- Share about a time in your life when you learned valuable wisdom or advice from someone older than you.
- Can you think of a time in your life when you learned a new and helpful perspective from someone younger than you?
- Why do we often think we cannot learn much from those who are younger?
- Aside from family, how many significant friendships or relationships do you have with people not close to your age?
- Why is hard to cultivate cross-generational relationships?
- How did the message this week most challenge you?
- Did you resolve to do anything about it?
- Set up a time to meet with someone of a different generation whom you do not know very well. Ask them about their lives and the most important lessons they’ve learned so far.
- Register for the 2020 NDC women’s retreat or 2020 NDC men’s retreat. You can register for either right now at www.newdenver.org/2020experiences.