Kids’ Ministry Director
NDC is currently searching for a Kid’s Ministry Director. The details are below.
Overall Role: This role is focused on overseeing Kids’ Ministry Sunday environments, volunteers, and special events.
Hourly Wage Range: $18-24/hr
Reports To: Emily Schulz
Key Ministry Responsibilities and Spiritual Duties:
- Prepare curriculum & supplies for all Sunday Kids’ Ministry environments (4 hrs/wk)
- Oversee Kids’ Ministry volunteer team, i.e., recruit, schedule, train, appreciate, etc. (2 hrs/wk)
- Oversee Kids’ Ministry environments on Sundays (2.5 hrs/wk)
- Manage Kids’ Ministry areas of the building, i.e., clean, organize, buy/restock supplies, etc. (1.5 hrs/wk)
- Work on additional Family Ministries projects and assist in planning and executing Family Ministries events (2 hrs/wk)
- General administrative and all-staff duties, i.e., general emails, staff & supervisor meetings, personal expense reports, event assistance, etc. (4 hrs/wk)
- Adhere to current NDC Membership and Leadership Covenants
- Spiritual maturity and strong character
- Regular attendance in NDC worship service, discipleship groups, & events
- Some hours/tasks can be completed remotely; must be available to work 8 hours a week on-site including Sunday mornings for worship services and Tuesdays for in-person meetings, etc.
- Attention to details; precision; accuracy; timeliness; good writer; organized
- Self-motivated; takes initiative; ability to work well on one’s own
- Familiar with child development; understands children’s needs and how they learn
- Ability to lead teams or groups of people
- Clear, gracious, and friendly communication with congregation and outsiders
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, click here.