Each year in October, we host our annual NDC Men’s Retreat at a couple of cabins in mountains. And it’s always a great time.
This year, in light of the pandemic, we’re doing something different in order to be extra safe. Join us October 2-4 for a Guy’s Camping Weekend at Golden Gate Canyon State Park!
- Golden Gate Canyon State Park is less than an hour from Denver.
- We have a large group site reserved. Join us for the whole weekend, or if you can only come one night, that’s great too.
- Bring your own tent and camping gear. (If you don’t have gear, that’s okay; we have lots of extra gear and you can borrow it for the weekend.)
- Bring your own food for meals. We want to stay safe so we won’t cook any shared meals. We’ll provide water, packaged snacks, grills, charcoal, cooking equipment, and wood for the fire. You can keep it simple or bring steak! It’s up to you.
- There will be a few loosely planned activities (Saturday hike, cornhole tournament, etc.) but the weekend will mostly be about relaxing and reconnecting with each other.
- We’ll be outside the whole weekend and maintain social distancing. Restrooms are available on site.
- Cost is $35/weekend, $20/one night. (If money is tight, just let us know and we’ll waive the fee.)
There are limited spots, so sign up today!