If you enjoy fall colors, the mountains, and making new friends, come adventuring on Saturday, September 21st with the NDC women!
We’ll be driving an hour up to Silver Dollar Lake in Guanella pass for a 3.9 mile hike with a possible extension to Mt. Wilcox (a class 2- 13er). The Silver Dollar Lake hike is a moderate out and back trail with a 1,062 ft elevation gain with several pristine mountain lakes surrounded by aspens. The hike will be lead by Kristen Beall, the new women’s ministry LDP and hiking connoisseur. Bring a bag lunch for a picnic!
- Meet at NDC at 7:45am on Saturday, September 21st. We will be leaving at 8am on the dot!
- We’ll get back by about 2:30pm
What to Bring/Wear
- at LEAST 2 liters of water (2 nalgenes or a bladder) (hydrate or die-drate)
- a snack
- a lunch (picnic by the lake option)
- hiking boots/tennis shoes only
- hiking pants/leggings (temperatures will fluctuate and it tends to be windy)
- layers (tank, sweatshirt, rain jacket, wind breaker- up to you)
- hat/sunglasses (optional)
- day pack for all of the things
Questions? Email Kristen at Kristen.Beall@newdenver.org